Monday, April 14, 2014

What Kind of Tomato Will it Be? By Their Fruits We Will Know Them.

Several months ago, I planted a lot of seeds in pots. One mistake I made was to label them with paper labels, which ended up being ruined when they got wet. I do know what a tomato plant looks like though. I planted two different kinds; one was German Lunchbox, which is a pink one, and the other was Amish paste, which will make good tomato paste. It will be one or the other.
On the right is my mystery tomato plant. Will the tomatoes
be pink, or will they be red? The tomato plant down
further on the right will grow yellow tomatoes.

Won't that be cool to have tomatoes which are purple, pink, red, white and yellow? They would make a pretty salad and would go nice with a glob of mayonnaise. Now, to learn to make homemade mayonnaise!
  Here are some veggies I picked tonight from the big garden. The animals are still at it and got into the potato plant a couple of days ago. Everything else looked ok though.




No comments:

Post a Comment