Monday, July 28, 2014

Mystery Plants

It's kind of funny but I planted yellow mangosteen, goji berries, and soursop last year. I honestly did not know what I was doing, nor how long it would take for the seeds to germinate. 

  Instead of these plants coming up though, some other plants came up, which I could not identify. Thinking that maybe they were plants that were named from the list above, I had high hopes. But my hopes were dashed when I looked for pictures of goji berries, soursop, and yellow mangosteen plants. 

None of them resembled my mystery plants. That is why they are called 'mystery plants'.





This one looks like a Christmas tree. It's definitely not soursop!

   Here is another plant which is growing just fine. It looks a little like a kiwi plant. It's growing very well and is becoming a strong plant.

What will this plant become? What kind of fruit will it bear?

 But what is really funny, is, that I planted tomato plants in little pots. Well, in these pots are growing beautiful squash plants! Not sure what happened, but, I think that the plants came from seeds that were placed in the worm compost bin. Whatever they are, they had to come from a raw fruit, not cooked. So, I have had cantaloupe, cucumbers, and some squash plants where the seeds may have come from. Only time will tell what they are, and what kinds of seeds will be planted. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment