Monday, July 28, 2014

A New Organic Plant Food

I was watching a Youtube video on organic gardening a couple of weeks ago, and the guy highly recommended something called 'Azomite'. I had never heard of azomite, but I learned that it is basically rock dust. It contains lots of necessary trace minerals that plants need to have.

  One thing I have learned about organic gardening, is that plants need food. That should be a no brainer, but I was not diligent in feeding my plants for most of my gardening years. No wonder my plants never grew!

   I posted a message in a gardening forum many years ago. I believe I called it, 'Nothing grows in my garden'. Someone responded by saying that they had an uncle who could never grow anything. No matter what it was, it always died. Even plants wouldn't grow on his grave site.

  I am hoping that my brown thumb will turn green. Maybe Azomite will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment