Sunday, February 8, 2015

Easy, Convenient Greenhouse for small potted plants

I saw this picture on Facebook, and it looks like something worth investigating. Now anyone can make a small, portable greenhouse where you can even put the lid on top to keep moisture in and cold air out. I have done something like this already, and my big mistake was to let water sit in the bottom. I would recommend never to do that. The water is stagnant and already has bacteria in it and it could be sickening. It doesn't look like you have to do that though with this kind of 'green house'. It looks neat, and clean, so perhaps I will give it a try too.
 
   The picture came from a Facebook page called, 'Grow Food, Not Lawns'. They also have a web page found at: http://growfood-notlawns.com/

Picture from "Grow Food, Not Lawns"

No comments:

Post a Comment